Srpconsultancy.com is fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. At any time when using this website, should you be asked to confirm you identity, it will be on the basis that it complies with this privacy statement.
Srpconsultancy.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2012.
Srpconsultancy.com is a division of SRP Enterprises Ltd.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are fully committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to your information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest more easily. However, once you use these links and leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other third party websites or their privacy controls. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting third party sites and as such, these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
There are ways in which you ca restrict the collection or use of your personal information and this can be done in the following ways:
• When asked to complete a form, look for the box that asks whether you would authorise the use of third party use of your information and check the box to indicate your permission. Currently srpconsultancy.com does not use this method of data collection at present, and you should check this section of the site for updates in future. We will communicate any change in policy
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of your personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright srpconsultancy.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
• Copy write 2012 SRP Consultancy part of SRP Enterprises Ltd